A healthy self-esteem is a critical part of good psychological health and a happy life. A person with a good self-esteem can feel good about themselves, express themselves confidently and strive for what they are capable of.
Chantal Kayem can help you to improve your self-esteem by teaching you skills that will help you to decrease or eliminate:
- Putting yourself down
- Feeling insecure
- Feeling inferior to others
- Blaming yourself often
- Being overly sensitive to criticism
- Being overly self-conscious
- Having a pessimistic view of yourself
- Judging yourself harshly
- Doubting yourself and your abilities
- Fearing other people harshly judging you
- Feeling ashamed, depressed or guilty about who you are and/or
- Lacking confidence in yourself and your abilities
Chantal Kayem can help you to let go of your ingrained feelings and behaviors associated with your low self-esteem. She can help you to stop avoiding opportunities, challenges, or social interactions from fear of failing or judgement. She can help you to be more assertive and to improve your feelings of self-worth and self-belief and for you to generally feel better about yourself.
Chantal Kayem can assist you in doing these by helping you to identify and change negative feelings, thoughts, beliefs and behaviors that are contributing to your low self-esteem and by helping you to change them to a positive view in yourself and in your abilities. The result will be a happier, more fulfilling life.